Wednesday 16 March 2016

Millie Mackintosh Collection


For my anniversary this year I started dropping hints pretty early for what I'd like. All I wanted was to get my hands on some of the Millie Mackintosh collection. Choosing which pieces was the hard part as I wanted one of everything. In the end I went for this gorgeous teal dress. And because Millie is my ultimate style crush I paired it with a pair if black over the knee boots like I seen in her campaign.

Teal Lace Up Neck with Flared Sleeve Dress

 I also picked this jacket which I'm dying to get wearing.

Faux Fur Collar

 I was so impressed with the quality of them, the dress feels so heavy. I love that it can be dressed up or down. Its also reduced on her site at the minute. (sob!) Its also sold on ASOS their prices are higher but when you take in the exchange rate and the higher postage rate it might work out the same. I have my eye on one of her dresses for a wedding and a few of the pieces from the new collection. R.I.P to my bank balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment