Thursday 23 July 2015

Green


I dont usually tend to where colours on my eyes. I go for the brown shades or a grey smoky eye sometimes when I'm going out. But today while my daughter was napping I decided against doing the sensible thing which would be to clean my house and instead started playing with makeup! As you do.


I started playing with green colours and even went for some lashes to finish the look off which is another never for me. I recently bought the DUO eyelash glue in the dark shade and was curious to see if there was much of a difference and I loved it.




Product List:

Face: 
Kevyn Aucoin sensual skin enhancer SX10 mixed with Rimmel fix and perfect primer
Concealer Rimmel wake me up
Sleek face palette in fair 372 for highlight, contour and blush

Eyes:
Sleek propose in prague in crease
UB backdoor in the outer V and to deepen the crease
UB loaded on the lid with catrice liquid metal in 060 petrol pan on top
Gosh pigment in Azure in the tearduct
all these colours also applied under the lower lash line
Lashes eylure 107s

Lips:
Essence liner 06 satin mauve
Catrice lipstick 050 coffee and cream


Thanks for reading
Claire xo

No comments:

Post a Comment