Wednesday 25 March 2015

Botanics Radiance Balm



I read about this a while back and have been dying to try it so I picked up it and the BB cream at the weekend. 


The balm aims to provide the skin with an instant brighter and fresher complexion that lasts all day. It contains hibiscus which is a natural brightener. After using it for the past few days I have to say it does exactly that. 



I applied it after my moisturiser as a primer before I applied my foundation. It gave my tired looking skin an instant glow and once my foundation was applied I still had a dewy glow which I love when doing makeup. It is a peach/pink colour to it but almost looks pearly when applied. And the best bit? It's costs €3.99!! 



Since then I have been applying it every day along with the BB cream. I don't really like wearing foundation everyday so as soon as the weather gets nicer I swap it for a BB/CC cream. I have been loving this cream. It's really lightweight but gives a medium coverage and a nice dewy glow. It contains ginkgo which is packed with antioxidants to help protect the skin as well as spf 30. I'm so lazy when it comes to my own makeup that I love the idea of using something that you can just throw on with your fingers on the go. 







No comments:

Post a Comment