Sunday 16 November 2014

Plum




Happy Sunday!!

This little hobby of mine has had to take a major back seat lately. This is our busiest period at work so I haven't had a minute to myself. So Today I wanted to do an outfit post and a newbie post about some new make up bits I've been trying lately. Today's being spent the best way Sundays should be, lazing with my family.

For more pics hit read more....



I bought this hat a few weeks back and completely forgot about it.  I adore this colour so matched my lips to it and kept going with the Autumn tones with my necklace.




On another note thanks Dee for my new Autumn hair x


Lipstick will be in my newbie post

Someone's been stealing from Mammy again



Jeans River Island | Necklace New Look | Bag Louis Vuitton | Midi ring Claires | Rest Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment