Saturday 19 July 2014

Studded


Happy Saturday!!!
I've spent mine with family having a lovely BBQ.
Today I'm wearing some of my favourites. I'm a sucker for anything paisley and the colour of these trousers are perfect for summer. I've been living in them they make a nice change from typical denim jeans. These are also great for summer whether worn with trousers or a dress.

For More Pics Click Read more....

Outfit posts have been few and far between from me lately as my husband aka my photographer works crazy hours so by the time he's home me and our little ladies are in our pjs. So I made the most of having him at home today and got him to snap some pics while we were at the BBQ.





Seriously how cute is the fairy door my Mam has in her garden for the girls??


Jacket & Boots Primark | Trousers River Island | Top Forever 21 | Ring New Look | Glasses Claire's





No comments:

Post a Comment