Friday 25 April 2014

Khaki


We finished off our Easter weekend with some drinks and dinner with friends.


 I love mixing high and low end items. Primark outfit + Prada bag (gift from my lovely godmother). I don't tend to invest too much in clothes because I get sick of them very easy. Bags on the other hand are my weakness!! I love a good quality, well made bag. My favourite brand being Louis Vuitton. Their bags are amazing. I got my fist one for my 18th birthday (again a gift from my lovely godmother) and eights years later it still looks great. I find they get better with age when the leather is worn in.



I love the fun colours of this bag. Again its good quality and so soft! Its also holds as much if not more as some of my shoulder bags.



Top & Trousers Primark | Shoes New Look | Necklace River Island | Bag Prada 




No comments:

Post a Comment