Tuesday 4 September 2012

Miinto




While I was at the Ultimate Girls Day Out last weekend I discovered Miinto, which showcased some looks in the fashion show. When I went home I had a closer look at the website and loved what I found. They stock both womens clothes and mens, with brands like Ted Baker, Guess, Tommy Hilfiger, the list is endless. I found some great, trendy clothes for Autumn/Winter.

I've had a look at their latest arrivals and put together a little wish list, like I said before I'm dropping my birthday hints now.







So here it is...


This Guess leather dress would be perfect for a girls night out/date night or dressed down with patterned tights.
This Vero Moda Blouse I would wear with a statement necklace and red lips
I would team it with these Ted baker trousers
& finish the look with this colour pop COSTELLO +COSTELLO clutch
                 
                                        Other pieces I loved were these staples
Barbour 
Almost Famous
Ted Baker
Tommy Hilfiger
I have been on the lookout for a nice satchel like this stunning red Missy one 
These Ash ankle boots will be perfect with skinny jeans or a dress/skirt and tights, perfect for this season.









 


1 comment: