Saturday 25 August 2012

Ultimate Girls Day Out


Happy Saturday!!
I hope your having a good weekend. I spent yesterday at the ultimate girls day out with my lovely Mam.


It was a brilliant day with fashion shows



 Goodie Bags


& Competitions like this Cinderella one.




I even got to be a cover girl


Later we went into the city for dinner and some shopping. It was like a scene from Sex and the City with sailors everywhere for the Tall Ships.



50 Shades of Grey really has taken over! Here the books are in Arnotts window display. I love it!!


Top ME-ME Boutique | Trousers, Necklace & Jacket H&M | Shoes New Look | Bag Louis Vuitton




1 comment:

  1. i miss a lovely hang around with my friends too :)
    thanks for the love honey, I'm following you now :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete