Sunday 5 August 2012

Plaid


Today is a dressed down Sunday with a plaid shirt and jeans. I added a red belt and lips for a pop of colour.


And a leopard print bag because I love mixing and matching prints.




My beautiful little lady is 10 months old today. I didn't realise until I seen this photo that were matching. Again!! I always dress her first and end up dressing to match her in some way without realising.




HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT WEEKEND!!

Top Unknown | Jeans Primark | Boots New Look | Bag Accessorize | Watch Toy Watch | Bracelet Pandora | Necklace Tiffany & Co

Luella-Rose Dress Ralph Lauren | Tights H&M


`

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for reading
    claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this look!

    http://thehandbagconcept.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shirt! xo

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute, relaxed look! Love the plaid! =)

    xx Missy
    www.myconcretecatwalk.com

    ReplyDelete