Wednesday 18 July 2012

Denim & Leather


Today I'm running around doing some last minute bits, buying a wedding gift and looking for shoes to go with my dress. This is what I'm wearing, I call these my "mammy trousers" because 1. They hide your baby belly and 2. All inevitable baby mishaps can be wiped off when your out and about.



These are they shoes I went for and right now I'm breaking them in. (Ouch!!)




I also couldn't resist these, their the perfect boot comfortable enough to wear all day with enough of a heel to fell dressed up. I think they'll look really good with some summer dresses, I'm really looking forward to wearing them this weekend while in Galway.

Tops & Shoes Penneys/Primark | Trousers & Necklace H&M |
Bag Louis Vuitton | Watch Toy Watch | Bracelet Pandora

No comments:

Post a Comment